Director Corporate Salesperson
The role will be part of the Asean Corporate Solutions Group, based out of Singapore. The individual will be responsible for originating, structuring and executing multi-asset derivative solutions for corporate clients. These solutions could span structured hedging solutions related to Capital Markets (M&A, DCM -Bonds, ECA, Securitization , Loans), investment products, commodity derivatives, credit defeasance structures - among others. The role will involve working very closely with the coverage groups in the Asean region, product groups regionally and globally and extensive cross-sell. Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree in Business or relate field (Finance / Accounting preferred)
- More than 5 years of relevant experience with a focus on non-flow Sales & Structuring.
- Strong appreciation of the suitability and appropriateness aspects of the business
- Self-starter with ability to think out of the box and adapt to changes in the market and regulatory environment
- Must have a strong sense of urgency
- A strong understanding of derivatives is a must. Job Family Group:
Institutional Sales Job Family:
Corporate Sales Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting