Airwallex is a global payments fintech company transforming the way businesses move and manage money globally. We have built a global financial infrastructure platform to help businesses transact, collect and pay across 130+ countries and 50+ currencies, without the constraints of the traditional global financial system. We've grown to 19 global locations and have raised over US$800 million in funding. To support our ambitious growth plans, we're looking for smart, collaborative and passionate people who are looking to make a genuine impact.
Reporting to the SVP Finance, the Director of Financial Planning and Analysis will be responsible for optimizing investment allocation across Airwallex with the core goals of:
(i) optimizing short-term and long-term return on investment, while also
(ii) managing company investment and profitability to a set of agreed medium term goals.
This role will partner closely with product and country leaders to develop a long-range (5 year) company projection model, built-up by product and region, that will help evaluate Airwallex's ability to hit agreed medium-term financial goals/benchmarks, and will also be used to set annual budgets.
- Build and manager a high performing, global FP&A team
- Partner with the executive team support business investment decisions through detailed financial analysis
- Provide reporting, hands-on analytical support and develop actionable insights for company leaders
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis to provide recommendations that help operate business with a high degree of efficiency.
- Advise on trade-offs between growth and profitability (ROI driven accountability)
- Budgeting, forecasting and long-range planning processes
- Own ad hoc strategic and operational projects as required, and drive process improvements by partnering with cross functional owners
What You Bring:
- 9+ years of finance experience
- 3+ years of leadership experience, advantageous if across borders
- Experience in an investment bank and/or high-growth tech company is a plus
- Experience building detailed financial models in Excel
- Demonstrated experience communicating effectively with senior leadership
- Experience working independently and navigating ambiguity
At Airwallex you'll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. We want you to share in our success, which is why you'll be offered a competitive salary plus valuable equity within Airwallex. We also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events, encourage flexible/remote working and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
At Airwallex you'll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. You'll be offered a competitive salary and we also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events, encourage flexible/remote working and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don't regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters. Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.