Director, Integration & Information Architect
FWD Group spans Hong Kong & Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, and Japan, offering life and medical insurance, general insurance and employee benefits across a number of its markets.
FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
Established in Asia in 2013, FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group. For more information please visit WWW.FWD.COM
- Create, maintain and manage IT architecture models, components and technology standards.
- Apply architecture in design, development, enhancement and maintenance activities of platforms and systems
- Ensure the business, application, data and technology aspects of a solution design is aligned with the Group Enterprise Architecture strategy and direction.
- Analyse, evaluate and develop long-term strategies & plans and ensure they are aligned with the business objectives
- Participate in activities related to the design, develop and maintenance of the EA
- Conduct research and POCs of new market solutions for potential technical and business needs
- Collaborate with relevant parties to review the objectives and constraints of various solutions to determine conformance with the EA
- Produce Implementable Reference Architectures that solve business needs in a reusable manner.
- Identify implementation risk and analyse potential impact of a chosen architecture/solution design
- Define the model for how information is organized, interlined, accessed and presented from the perspectives of external and internal consumers (Information Architecture)
- Formulate and define the developer experience and it's supporting tools, frameworks and platforms as part of the CI/CD pipeline and workflow
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- 10 years working experience in technology in a global corporation with at least 5 years application development leadership.
- Experience with the design and implementation of a wide array of modern and legacy platforms (persistence, integration, networking, content management, etc)
- Held previous roles pertaining to data and/or information management solutions
- Experience with implementing agile development methodologies and CI/CD workflows
- Experience in application support and operations in production environments
KNOWLEDGE & TECHNICAL SKILLS Technical Knowledge
- Strong verbal, written communication and collaborative skills
- Strong technical background in distributed technologies
- Structured decision making and problem-solving skills
- Ability to develop designs and solutions that are credible and holistic taking into consideration a broad array of factors including testing, implementation, availability of skills, viability of 3rd parties
- Experience with multi-location, multi-country environments
- Developing technical architectures
- Functional and data modelling
- Business process modelling
- Business requirements collection and analysis
- Application architecture analysis