We are assisting our client in the IT industry with a Director, Investment & Asset Management Position
- Evaluating investment opportunities and take the lead and/or support the country Head or Head of M&A in structuring / executing the acquisition of assets in Asia Pacific and Europe.
- Financial modelling to assess / support acquisitions; be able to confidently ‘question’ test/and or challenge financial model assumptions, presenting financial analysis to key internal stakeholders.
- Performing valuation and returns analyses, including trading comparables, discounted cash flow etc. and leveraged buyout analyses.
- Carry out commercial and financial due diligence for assets to be acquired working with external advisers/ consultants.
- Work with in-house counsel and Lead to manage legal adviser(s), review and negotiate key legal terms within the legal documentation related to acquisitions with external legal counsels in the various jurisdictions.
- Working closely with financial/tax advisors on the structuring of transactions including, review of financial statements, stamp duty analysis and use of offshore tax entities or other jurisdictions as may be necessary.
- Preparation and presentation of Investment memos / presentations for Executive Committee and/or Board of Directors.
- Sector research to keep appraised of updated trends and market news/information including the review and analysis of financial, market information and analyst reports from sources including Tier One Research, Bloomberg etc.
- Assess market trends and competitors, identify key threats and opportunities and be able to confidently present these findings, projections and recommended actions to the senior management.
- Work with portfolio companies on asset management including oversight of existing portfolio assets and integral involvement in new development assets or expansion plans.
- Minimally a Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university.
- CFA / CPA qualification or experience will be valuable.
- Minimum 7-10 years’ experience in investment banking, strategy/bulge bracket consulting firm, merger & acquisitions or deal execution is essential.
- Strong technical skill sets such as financial modelling, valuation and due diligence (e.g. commercial, financial).
- MS office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Strong risk management background.
- Ability to work effectively across various stakeholder groups.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
Interested professionals with the above experience / skill-sets are encouraged to submit a detailed copy of your updated CV to Eugene Chiang (Reg No : R1981419)
EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be informed.
Posting Consultant : Eugene Chiang
EA Reg No : R1981419
HRnet One Pte Ltd (EA License Number : 16S8408)