Redpath Partners (Singapore) are currently working with a leading Pan-Asian Real Estate Private Equity firm in Singapore, on a Fundraising/Investor Relations Director hire.
Assist driving the fundraising programme for all private equity real estate strategies. This includes:
- Sourcing & developing relationships with new investors.
- Preparing marketing materials and other fund information.
- Planning and participating in roadshows.
- Maintaining records of communication.
- Supporting investor due diligence (including the response to RFIs/RFPs) and overseeing the entire investor onboarding process.
- Managing/servicing existing investors by providing regular fund updates.
- Constantly gather intelligence and information on the competitive landscape/the funds management industry. Inform the business of key developments, providing insight on the potential impact of these market developments on the company/funds’ success.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in institutional fundraising for private equity real estate strategies.
- The candidate is able to pitch strategies to institutional investors (e.g. sovereign wealth funds, pension funds, insurance groups, multi-managers, endowments).
- Ideally the candidate has experience in interacting with investors from various parts of the world (e.g. Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Middle East).
SGD 10,000 - SGD 13,000 (experience dependent) + Bonus.
For more information or a confidential conversation around your career, please submit your CV.