You will be based in the Singapore Office, with the primary purpose of extending the origination of business, increasing revenue and working closely with the Singapore and global teams to achieve this end.
• A core part of the Director’s role is to add market bandwidth to the leadership of the Partner of the Singapore Office, with a strong emphasis on a go to market approach, taking responsibility in a fully delegated capacity, for business areas, for geographies and for specific clients.
• The role also asks for the Director to be a responsible ambassador for Global Sage in the Singapore business community, constantly seeking opportunities to raise the profile of the firm and maintain a reputation for strategic and differentiated search.
• The role requires a thorough understanding of the firm’s database (“The Sage or known internally as S2”). Knowing what “The Sage / S2” can and cannot do and keeping abreast of changes to systems and processes is critical. It also involves a thorough understanding of policy and procedures of Global Sage and ensuring that all documentation is standardized and adhered to.
• The Director is accountable to both the Partner of the Singapore Office and to the CEO of Global Sage for performance and professional conduct.
Marketing and origination
• Work with the Partner and Managing Directors in planning, directing and executing the business plan for the Singapore Office. This also means meeting the individual revenue target to contribute to the achievement of Singapore Office target.
• Identify and network with key clients in the Singapore and Asia regional financial markets, sourcing new sources of revenue.
• Develop new clients outside of financial services, to broaden the Global Sage franchise.
• Play a key role in originating firm assignments and nurture both retained and non-retained client relationships in business product areas and in varied geographies.
• Be prepared as the expert in the market, product or geography for which they have responsibility.
• Identify the strategic hotspots in the market to focus resources and the commitments of the firm. Therefore to think and act strategically.
• Collaborate with colleagues to successfully grow the global franchise.
• Sourcing, assessing and developing appropriate candidates according to specifications, qualifications, skill sets, culture and expectations.
• Provide clients with the highest quality of execution services, helping clients build stronger businesses.
• Coach both client and candidates through the search process to reach a successful outcome.
• Ensure that information sent to clients is complete and accurate and properly reflects the clients’ needs.
• Ensure the search process as structured in S2 is followed correctly.
• Share information gathered from clients, candidates and other sources with colleagues.
• Work with the Associate Directors and the Associates, by mentoring, managing, assessing and assisting with career growth.
• Ensure all aspects of mandated and non-mandated work are in alignment with Global Sage’s policies and procedures.
• Manage the proprietary data base, S2, to ensure the accurate capturing of quality and complete information in every capacity of client and candidate activity.
To start exploring this career opportunity, please send your updated CV to email@example.com with the below information:
(a) Current & expected salary
(b) Date of availability
(c) Resident Status in Singapore
We look forward to hearing from you!