- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
Documentation Officer, Corporate Credit Admin - Small Business Loan
Documentation Officer, Corporate Credit Admin - Small Business LoanJob Description
Perform the following activities in support of post-approval processing for various credit facilities such as Equipment & Machinery Loans, Business Term Loans, Commercial Property Loans, and Trade Facilities etc.
- Ensure that post-approval documentation is in order and perform other required checks prior to disbursement of funds
- Prepare Facility Letters per established templates and vetted legal clauses
- Communicate with partners from Sales, Risk and other Operations units.
- Will be part of a team of 15 people and report to a Team Lead
- As assigned by Team Lead: to take on additional tasks such as but not limited to: Process Improvements, Automation Projects, Coaching and Mentoring, Business Continuity, Administrative Tasks etc.
- Diploma or Bachelor's from a recognized university. Preferably Major in Banking/Finance or related.
- Key Knowledge: Loans/Collateral Documentation is a plus
- Good communication skills. Strength in written and spoken English
- Meticulous, self-driven with strong follow-up skills
- Good team player, proactive
- Organized and ability to multi-task
- Good inter-personal and communication skills
- Able to work under tight timeline and adaptable to changes
- Proficient in the use of various Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel), Knowledge of Access would be a plus.