Capco, a Wipro company, is a global technology and management consultancy specializing in driving digital transformation in the financial services industry. With a growing client portfolio comprising of over 100 global organizations, Capco operates at the intersection of business and technology by combining innovative thinking with unrivalled industry knowledge to deliver end-to-end data-driven solutions and fast-track digital initiatives for banking and payments, capital markets, wealth and asset management, insurance, and the energy sector. Capco’s cutting-edge ingenuity is brought to life through its Innovation Labs and award-winning Be Yourself At Work culture and diverse talent.
Let’s Talk About You
You want to Own Your Career. You’re serious about rising as far and as fast as your work and achievements can take you. And you’re ready to write the next chapter of your career story: a challenging and rewarding role at Capco.
ABOUT CAPCO SINGAPORE
- We are experts in banking, capital markets, wealth and asset management
- We specialize in risk and compliance, regulatory transformation, digital transformation, data management & data analytics, business & finance transformation engagements, and IT transformation and change programs
- We are committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent in the market
- Our focus is on maintaining our agile and entrepreneurial culture
The role is to lead solution definition and elaboration of consumer mobile and online insurance journeys supporting significant and ongoing investment in digital insurance journeys globally as well as supporting and overseeing solution definition the new entity market Sub Value Streams. The role will act as an authority for digital (online and mobile) architecture as well as coordinating with wider Wealth and Private Banking (WPB) digital architects to align digital solutions with strategic platforms and patterns.
Banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI) domain experience preferred.
This role will carry out some or all of the following activities:
- Lead and manage the development and implementation of relevant architecture strategy and standards for Insurance
- Leading the definition of solution architecture for programmes and creating target state roadmaps
- Defining, maintaining and owning the technical architecture solution relating to digital platforms within the supporting CIO function.
- Develop strong and trusted relationships across the organisation, not just in architecture, in order to ensure that the solutions proposed meet the business needs whilst aligning to the organisational technology vision;
- Accountable design authority for decisions and architecture leadership within the appropriate governance bodies.
- Ensure that the target state for architecture is implemented consistently across the CIO function and respective of DevOps teams.
- Act as the recognised technical expert associated with the respective domain.
- Provide a consultancy role to IT and business teams where appropriate.
- Stay abreast of technology trends and advise CIO / Chief Architect and the business about potential benefits/impacts.
- Drive operational excellence on the full architectural life cycle and guidance to development teams and ensure quality technical deliverables
We are expanding our business rapidly across Singapore and Asia. You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banking and insurance clients in the world, projects that will deliver significant transformation and change.
You will join a company that supports and encourages an entrepreneurial outlook and independent thinking. Capco is not about organizational charts and layers – we operate with little hierarchy because we want all employees to feel that Capco is their firm. We warmly value diversity and inclusion and embrace our collective uniqueness – our culture is a strong, fresh, and invigorating difference from our competitors.
We offer highly competitive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, a pension scheme, tuition reimbursement, and a work culture focused on innovation and creation of lasting value for our clients and employees.
READY TO TAKE THE NEXT STEP?
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. This is an opportunity to make a difference and contribute to a highly successful company with a significant impact