Our client is a global shipping business, and they are presently on the search for an experienced dry bulk vessel operator for their Singapore business.
- Negotiating the nomination process of load and discharge port agents
- Port clearance documents for smooth vessel operation
- Planning and coordination of vessel voyages daily basis in terms of load & discharge operations and stowage plans
- Sending voyage instructions to the vessels for the respective voyages and follow up along with vessel complying terms & conditions.
- Nominating agents at each port of call and closely liaising with agents for vessel movements
- Calculate bunkers requirements along with vessel command and arranging replenishment depending on the bunker prices and availability of the ports
- Updating insurance for charter liability cover on vessel delivery/re-delivery information.
The ideal candidate is someone who has at least 5 – 10 years of relevant experience handling dry bulk vessels with a shipping principle.