E-Commerce Business Analyst
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career. Job description
Accenture Interactive, part of Accenture Digital, is one of the most innovative and fastest growing teams at Accenture. Combining the feel of a start-up and the advantages of being a global player, Accenture Interactive truly has a diverse and multi-talented team. We are now strengthening our highly skilled team and are looking for business consultant who has eagerness to develop and deliver digital solutions and transformation.
Accenture Interactive is the leading digital transformation agency in the world that can deliver true end-to-end digital services.
We are looking for an exceptional Ecommerce Business Consultant
to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Job Requirement
Qualifications Ideally you will have
- The Business Consultant liaises with stakeholders to understand problems and opportunities, and recommends solutions to enable the organization to meet its goals through changes to business processes, policies, information and information systems.
- Provides services in support of LOB, pillar and Enterprise needs as well as expertise in technology and industry trends.
- Responsible for building exceptional relationships with business partners and T&O, as well as the negotiation, preparation/writing, and review and documentation.
- The individuals should be excellent listeners, facilitators, communicators (oral and written), and able to distill the key topics/components/issues from discussions with the business.
- They should be recognized for their knowledge in one or more business or technical processes.
- 7+ years' experience in business consulting in Agile Delivery projects working closely with technology team.
- Have delivered at least one project end to end in any of the leading ecommerce platforms - Hybris experience will be an advantage.
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Experience with writing and validating user stories from business requirement.
- Hands-on experience with project collaboration tool such as Confluence/JIRA/SharePoint.
- High level understanding of technology terms but not limited to HTML/JS/JAVA/Responsive design/Service Design/Experience technology.
- Great presentations skills.
- Possess great communication skills.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.