ED/SVP, Head of Sustainable Finance, Sustainability & Credit Advisory, Treasury & Markets
As a leader in treasury operations, DBS extends a broad range of capabilities in foreign exchange and derivatives, money market and securities trading, to corporations and financial institutions. DBS trades in a comprehensive product range, including foreign exchange, as well as interest rates and derivatives.
Treasury & Markets (T&M) provides total solutions to serve DBS clients' hedging and investment needs with a regional emphasis. We have a strong record in providing innovative wealth management solutions to our individual investors. We are a leader in SGD and regional products with an excellent, customer-driven research capability and with cutting-edge risk management technology and systems. Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Head of Fixed Income Origination, South East Asia & Taiwan, and regionally to Head of Sustainability & Credit Advisory Group, Fixed Income Group, the candidate will lead the sustainable finance and efforts and develop strategies for our Fixed Income franchise, and help innovate, ideate and structure sustainable finance solutions for the Bank's clients globally.
- Serve as the internal subject matter expert for sustainability in sensitive sectors such as agriculture, oil & gas, infrastructure; keeping abreast of trends, outlook and issues, communicating, training and raising awareness to internal stakeholders.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to implement the Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) guidelines and integrating them into the client origination and decision making process / checklist.
- Lead and coordinate the training agenda in this aspect.
- Partnering Institutional Banking Group (IBG), Sustainability team to jointly develop practical sustainable finance solutions, offer expertise on ESG related risks, and contribute to the development and structuring of practical solutions and risk mitigating plans in ESG sensitive transactions to improve the overall risk profile of a transaction.
- Serve as a point for engagements with regulators, governmental agencies, industry associations, NGOs and other relevant agencies/bodies on sustainability matters related to fixed income business and where required, collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure appropriate responses and communication.
- Work with internal stakeholders to promote broad awareness of the Fixed Income Group's sustainability initiatives.
- At least 7 years' experience in ESG sustainable finance
- Well versed in the international benchmarks and standards related to ESG
- Possess strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skill
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.