ED / SVP, Rewards (Benefits)
Business Function Group Human Resources has the important role of attracting, retaining, and nurturing talent to ensure that DBS continues to be a competitive employer in Asia. With a well-established team of HR partners, we support and deliver effective people-based solutions and services across businesses. Our goal is to build a high-performance organisation by empowering and engaging our employees. Because we believe that banking is about people. Responsibilities
- Develop and implement progressive, effective and cost-sustainable benefits initiatives, both regionally and specifically for Singapore, that are aligned to the Bank's strategy, business goals and the Bank's benefits philosophy.
- Organise and manage employees' benefits related initiatives / activities for Singapore and across the region to build our employer brand image and increase stickiness with our employees. Track record from strategy development to tactical execution of events / campaigns especially in relation to employees' wellness programs
- Use data to understand trends and needs to provide personalised benefits offerings
- Keep abreast of government regulations, legislation and benefits trends through market surveys and research; using various methods and techniques to make data-based recommendations.
- Ensure that benefits practices are in compliance with regulations.
- Work with HR Business Partner Leads to develop employee communication strategies for benefits programmes to drive engagement - its objectives, changes, process, etc.
- Work with HR Business Partners to deliver appropriate reward solutions and policies in line with business needs and strategies (including working with external consultants or providers on competitive benchmarks/trends and providing analytics to HR Business Partners and Business Heads).
- Ensure the delivery of strategic and operational reward plans/activities in Singapore and the region, providing an end-to-end joyful experience for our employees through effective partnership with internal HR stakeholders as well as external providers/consultants.
- Participate in HR projects/taskforces relating to organizational changes.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Degree Holder with minimum of 15 years of relevant work experience.
- Proven record in organizing and marketing benefits programs to drive engagement.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to multi-task, drive and deliver results under tight schedules and pressure.
- Self starter - Resourceful with good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous and enjoys working with people.
- Able to work independently as well as manage a team.
- Experience in leading organisation change programs