At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as an ESG Research Analyst
We are looking for an experienced Research Analyst to generate ESG-related research thought leadership, investment strategies and actionable ideas in the form of thematic and strategy research reports. The Analyst will also play a key role in ESG-related strategic initiatives in Bank of Singapore's portfolio management and research office (PMRO) and ESG-related collaboration across the group.
- Generate ESG-related research thought leadership, strategies and actionable ideas in the form of thematic and strategy research reports
- Actively contribute to Equity Research and Bank of Singapore global and regional thematic reports, portfolios, and topical ideas
- Provide guidance and advice within the Product Management Group as well as to Relationship Managers across Bank of Singapore in relation to ESG thought leadership
- Communicate investment views in Bank of Singapore client events and media and also participate in client meetings
- To support ESG-related strategic initiatives in PMRO and ESG-related collaboration across the group
- Any other duties as designated
- Graduate with more than 3 years of investment research experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills in English.
- University degree and CFA preferred
- Previous ESG research experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and key financial software. Basic programming skills such as VBA/Python preferred
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and multi-task