Aspire is the leading all-in-one finance operating system for growing businesses in South-East Asia. We are on a mission to reinvent business finance for a new generation of entrepreneurs and business owners, empowering startups to realise their full potential.
Founded in 2018 by former Lazada founders and executives, Aspire has raised over USD 200M+ across equity and debt from world-class investors.
To power our solutions we have partnered with some of the best companies in the world such as Visa and Wise.
In 2020 we were awarded Hottest Startup by Singapore Business Review
and Finalist MAS Fintech Awards,
and in 2021 were named in LinkedIn's Top 5 Startups to work for in Singapore.
You will be amazed by the energy and experience of our team. We are a team of ex-entrepreneurs, ex-founders, and high-achievers with international backgrounds. We team up to reach the highest standards in what we do, and don't take NO for an answer.
We are expanding rapidly. Are you a top talent? Are you passionate about entrepreneurship? Join us and make an impact in the fintech space. About the Role
You will drive Aspire's growth by expanding our market penetration among early-stage venture-backed startups. Working end-to-end, you will build relationships with startups founders, their teams, and other stakeholders in the ecosystem. You will manage the full sales cycle from lead generation to onboarding, helping them build the foundation of a strong company with Aspire's suite of products. What will you be doing?
We would love to get to know you if you have the following:
- Work end-to-end from lead to close for early-stage (pre-Seed and Seed) startups
- Identify high-potential prospective clients from various channels, including inbound, outbound, and partnerships with investors and other ecosystem players
- Help build our presence in the market by engaging with accelerators and VC firms
- Engage with the marketing and product teams to inform our go-to-market and product strategy
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 4+ years of work experience, including experience in frontline sales
- Willingness to "get things done" in the face of ambiguity
- Experience with HubSpot (preferred) or other CRM systems
- Ability to build relationships with strategic clients and industry stakeholders
- A growth mindset coupled with both confidence and humility
- Experience working with startups and VCs
by submitting your application, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Aspire's Data Protection Policy for Employees, Freelancers, Contractors and Job Applicants (the " Policy
") , and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by Aspire for the purposes set out in the Policy. You may withdraw consent for such collection, use and disclosure, and make an access or correction request in respect of your personal data, in accordance with the Policy by emailing email@example.com .