Ecosystem Sales Engineer & Solution Consultant, Institutional Banking Group Technology, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
Provides solutioning to complex deals and complete the delivery of API Ecosystem system integration related consulting engagements with high quality, support the development and expansion of new business, and conduct case studies and team building based on practical experience Responsibilities
- Responsible for API Ecosystem solutioning and system integration initiatives/projects
- Lead business development activity such as developing and responding to opportunities, preparing materials for client presentations and pitches, and taking part in marketing activities
- Establish and maintain all level of strong client relationship
- Understand client businesses and offer sound solution/products that translates to profitable business development opportunity for them and DBS
- Work closely with technology team to design and deliver high-quality services to internal stakeholders and clients
- Manage multi enterprise projects simultaneously
- Sell DBS API services to potential and current clients
- Articulate an informed opinion on leading edge technologies and how they affect emerging business models in the domain area
- Lead the delivery of client project services or functional components using agile methodologies
- Work with Product Managers and Product Owners to create product roadmaps
- Oversee the creation of a backlog of prioritized and refine user stories with acceptance criteria
- Work closely with programme leadership to monitor progress, manage risks and dependencies
- Assist with coaching and mentoring the team as well as managing team resources deployment plan
- Lead on financial aspects of the team and delivery project, including financial management
- Ensure all necessary Commercial and Licensing responsibilities are fulfilled for the smooth and successful delivery of projects
- Bachelor's degree or above with more than 8 years of experience in Technology Consulting
- Excellent communication, presentation and client management skill
- Strong stakeholder management skill with an eye for details
- Responsible and equipped with positive and "can-Do" attitude
- A self-starter, comfortable working in both processes driven and ambiguous environments
- Driven and willing to go the extra miles
- Familiar with and understand the business profile of 2-3 industry sectors. Ability to articulate and share the development of the industries of your expertise
- Proven core consulting skills including the slide design, document story lining, problem solving, analytics and modelling.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to work independently in a highly collaborative, team-based environment
- Good business sense yet tech-savvy to brainstorm solution with technology SME
- Related work experience on digital projects such as cross functional teams namely designers, researchers, UX, Product Owners and Developers will be a plus
- Experience in running workshops, getting to the root cause of the problem will be desirable
- Hands-on Agile delivery experience i.e. Agile Delivery Manager or Scrum Master, working on digital or technology projects either at a leading consultancy, or internal digital / technology function will be desirable
- Ability to converse in mandarin will be desirable as this position needs to support Chinese-speaking clientele.
- Travelling is required.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.