About OCBC Bank
OCBC Bank is the longest established Singapore bank, formed in 1932 from the merger of three local banks, the oldest of which was founded in 1912. It is now the second largest financial services group in Southeast Asia by assets and one of the world's most highly-rated banks, with Aa1 by Moody's and AA- by both Fitch and S&P. Recognised for its financial strength and stability, OCBC Bank is consistently ranked among the World's Top 50 Safest Banks by Global Finance and has been named Best Managed Bank in Singapore by The Asian Banker.
Read about our culture and benefits !
We are looking for a steadfast, disciplined and detail-oriented communications and brand specialist who is a versatile wordsmith and tinkering designer. This role will require you to develop the best experiences for people development and engagement. Responsibilities
- You will steward the employee communications function under group human resources and manage the full lifecycle of planning, executing and after-action review for integrated campaigns and events.
- You are a digital native who thinks differently about how to engage people through wordsmithing, design, campaigns and events.
- You enjoy promoting events such as hackathons, festivals and programme launches, and have a head for success measurements.
- You are an excellent people person and manage relationships with internal stakeholders, external vendors and agencies well.
- You are independent but love being in a team to coordinate end-to-end process such as campaign publicity, handling logistics and post-event coverage that will go on social, digital and print.
* LI-SS Qualifications Skills and Competencies
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a marketing and communications role
- Proven writing and editorial skills - you can write for events marketing, social media, thought leadership, publications, recruitment and SEO
- Basic design skills with an eye for brand principles
- A "digital" first mindset and approach towards communications
- Understanding of web platforms including websites and email management systems
- An ability to connect the dots between stakeholders, platforms and content
- Tenacious, flexible, and resourceful to clear roadblocks and maturity to manage stakeholders and external agencies and partners
- Able to think, plan and execute independently in a fluid environment and comfortable working on multiple projects
- Organised, timely and detail-oriented with excellent communication skills
- Familiar with photography and content creation for campaign publicity
- Ability to run internal events
- Passion for people development and engagement
- Some experience with the banking and finance industry preferred