Employer Brand Manager APAC - Vice President
This is a unique opportunity for a brand manager with a background in brand, marketing & communication and a passion for advertising, creativity, and innovation to join the brand team of one of the leading financial services firm globally. This role will draw upon your knowledge of positioning strategy, creative brief writing, brand strategy and agency management to deliver upon key brand goals. You will need to be driven by intellectual curiosity, thrive in a rapidly evolving landscape, have an ability to influence others, and a desire to deliver high performing brand work in a fast paced environment. Key Responsibilities: Brand Management -
Maintain an understanding of our Masterbrand and employer brand strategies and standards to facilitate effective brand stewardship across specific APAC markets and talent segments under coverage. Brand Strategy, Creative Development, and Category Expertise
- Partner closely with internal marketing teams, our stakeholders (technology, campus recruitment, lateral recruitment), and external agencies to build campaigns that position JPMorgan Chase as the employer of choice.
- Partner with our Insights team to uncover key audience insights, competitive landscape, brand health, and test creative ideas and assets. You will go deep on our target in APAC markets and understand the Technology industry holistically.
- Lead and push our creative agency partners to develop integrated, breakthrough brand and messaging strategies.
- Manage production and implementation of brand and content tactics across integrated channels including digital, mobile, social, linear and digital video, print, and experiential.
- Establish and tracking budgets and key KPIs aligned to initiatives
- Build and manage strong relationships with key business stakeholders, internal partners and global team members
You will have a strong interest and background in brand management, content genrations and experience in an employer brand management role at a prominent tech company would be considered an asset. Along with strong project management and analytical skills, we are looking for the following qualities:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Minimum 7 years of relevant brand and marketing experience in the APAC region (coverage of India and Philippines is advantageous), with a focus on content generation and brand marketing
- Strong business and marketing acumen with an ability to link strategies to marketing campaigns and deliver results
- Willingness to challenge the status quo and bring fresh ideas to the table
- Strong collaborator with demonstrated talent in influencing key stakeholders at all levels in a large organization
- Strong understanding of campaign/creative production and execution
- Stays well-informed of advertising industry creative and media innovations and best practices
- Excels in a dynamic, fast paced and fluid environment to meet deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Experience working for or with advertising agencies is a must with the ability to push for great work
- A keen design eye to help review and influence creative development
- Willingness to join early morning and evening calls as needed to collaborate with global colleagues
- Occasional travel may be required