An exciting End User Computing Engineer (L3) job has just become available at a global law firm with offices operating in 21 countries, and a 175-year heritage. About the End User Computing Engineer (L3) Role:
The End User Computing Engineer (L3) is responsible for the management, administration, delivery, and integrity of the mobile and endpoint computing infrastructure for the end users. Key Responsibilities:
- Manage and maintain devices (desktop, smartphones, tablets, and laptops) using Microsoft Intune, Autopilot and SCCM
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex technical issues related to supported devices, including Windows, mobile (VPN) connectivity, remote application installation, and security/policy settings
- Develop and implement automation and Scripting solutions to streamline mobile device management processes
- Perform device audits to ensure compliance with policies and standards and implement corrective actions as necessary
- Provide level 3 technical escalation point to support the day-to-day service delivery, problem solving and implementation tasks of the rest of the IT support function
- Manage proactive systems monitoring, problem identification, analysis, and resolution
- Manage desktop performance investigations using native Windows tools such as Perfmon, or third party tools such as Nexthink
- Communicate appropriately at all levels and to develop and encourage effective communications processes across technology
- Take part in multiple projects and programmes of system change, and the associated maintenance and support duties
- Ensure documentation, policies and procedures are maintained and adhered to. Write documentation for L1 and L2 teams
To be successful in this role, you will need to have prior experience in handling L3 technical support and are confident to handle complex issues independently. Key Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- At least five years of experience in managing PC and mobile devices using Microsoft SCCM, Microsoft Intune and/or Autopilot
- Proven experience of Windows Autopilot in AAD and Hybrid environment
- In-depth knowledge of mobile device platforms (iOS, Android) and their respective MDM solutions
- Windows 10/11 Operating System
- Intune device management
- Azure administration
- Microsoft Bit-locker, LAPS, Azure Conditional access policies and Multifactor Authentication
- Mac administration, Windows Autopatch, ADR, and Deployment rings
- Performance monitoring, troubleshooting, and debugging.
- Deployment of task sequence builds /packages using MECM
- Manage end-user device builds on tablets, laptops and smartphones, drivers, and firmware deployment
This organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as a key leader within the law scene. This organisation offers exceptional opportunities for growth and career development for its employees.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting End User Computing Engineer (L3) job.
Apply now or email your CV to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871844 Agnes Poh