Do meaningful work with us. Every day.
At Amplify Health, we're looking for individuals with ambition, resilience and passion for healthcare, insurance, wellness and digital technology. As a fast-growing business with the ambition of making people and communities across Asia healthier, we have exciting career opportunities available to help us achieve our vision.
Where you would add value
The purpose of this role is to provide day-to-day operation of End User Technology support to Amplify Health Asia employees. The scope of technology is computing, mobile and AV.
Consistent, accurate and timely technology support are critical to ensure that Amplify Health can operate as designed. The End User Technician role represents the 'face' of Corporate IT support for users and success in this role will help to build up a world class employee experience for our organization. How you would make a difference
What you need to be successful
- Excellence in communication and monitor the level of service delivery
- Showcase level of expertise by providing satisfactory explanations and solution to executive technology questions and issues
- Keep clear records of all activities in the Technology Support team and present them to management upon request for evaluation
- Strong knowledge on the front-end operation of M365, Edge Browser / MS Teams
- Familiar with collaboration tools (MS Teams, Zoom)
- Maintain a world class services for Technology Support with high level end user satisfaction
- Take measures of user's expectation to control all effects that may arise from user's technology problems and complaints to avoid escalation
- Develop strategies to tackle issues to have a backup plan where a particular strategy might not be effective
- Deliver operational on-site and remote support for online events, such as large-scale video conference, online presentation, and webinars
- Maintaining and troubleshooting audio, video, lighting, and other related equipment
- Work Independently
- Previous executive technologies support experience for at least 5 years (Investment Bank or trade floor experience preferred)
- Experienced in handling executive technology request, capable in ensuring user satisfaction through accurate troubleshooting
- Attainment of objectives and adherence to deadlines and procedures of works
- Full technical capability in responsible areas
- Problem solving skills
- Effective communication skills
- Good business knowledge
- Technical training techniques
: Internal (80%)
This position will communicate with departments in Group Office, including IT, Compliance and IT Finance, etc. The position requires communicating effectively with working level people as well as department heads. External (20%)
This position will communicate with vendors over product selection, delivering solutions, exploring solutions to meet business demand, and troubleshooting, etc. Common Requirement
- Develop internal networks and maintain excellent relationships with colleagues across AIA
- Engage stakeholders in both Group Office and LBU effectively
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and able to gain confidence and respect of senior level executives
- Relay and gain acceptance of complex technical solutions to all types of audiences
- Listen, challenge with empathy, decide and execute
- Express complex issues and opportunities in clear and simple terms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by incumbent assigned to the job. They are not intended to be an all-encompassing list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of incumbent so classified. Reasonable accommodations to essential functions of the job will be made if appropriate.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.