About the role
- Exciting Opportunity to be a part of Group Technology team
- Be a SME in designing, building, testing and supporting technology solutions for Institutional Business
- Report to Engineering Chapter Lead
Role Location: Singapore
Role Type: Full Time, Permanent
As a engineer you will be responsible to design, build, test and support solutions. You will partner with analysts and other squad members to understand the requirements to ensure the delivery of work meets customer expectations and also promote a tech development culture at ANZ.
You will be accountable for:
- Building and maintaining build and deploy pipelines for technology teams
- Coordination with Integration teams for messaging and file transfer
- Setup and running DB installations including Mongo DB/Oracle/SQL Server/PostgeSQL
- Monitoring and optimising cloud and container platform costs
- Splunk set up for application monitoring
- Platform monitoring and reporting for capacity and performance
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Cloud and container platforms including Kubernetes and Openshift
- CI/CD pipeline and build tools, including Code Fresh and Jenkins
- Application integration with Kafka and MQ, including setup and configuration
- Splunk integration and dashboarding
- Connect Direct file transfer setup
- Linux administration skills
- Firewall management
- NAS Storage management
- AD group configuration
- Experience working in a market's environment with trading desks
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to 'why' - our purpose - to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded. We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you. Some of the work we do can be done from home, and some from an ANZ workplace - it's all about what works for your team, and above all else, our customers!
We want to make sure everyone has an inclusive and supportive experience throughout our recruitment process and when joining ANZ. If you are a candidate with a disability, and require adjustments to our recruitment process or the role itself let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and searching for reference number 11582
. Job Posting End Date
11 June 2022 , 11.59pm, (Melbourne Australia)