- JN -112023-1950436
- Nov 06, 2023
We are currently seeking individuals who are results-oriented, passionate about their work and experienced in Cyber Security Education / Experience:
- Diploma/Degree in IT / Computer Science / Engineering, or equivalent
- Professional certifications in cyber security solutions preferred
- Work experience with maintaining enterprise systems with focus on cyber security
- Troubleshoot reported issue
- Liaise with technology vendors for escalation where required
- Patching and updating of tools and systems
- Prepare incident reports and maintain records of service level agreements for customers
- Maintain technical documentation
- Experience in Operations Support
- Experience in technologies like McAfee, Cisco, Microsoft, Thales
- 3 years in managing and executing projects based on endpoint security, data loss prevention
- and vulnerability management domains.
If you are interested in this position, please click "Apply Now" and we will review your qualifications & reach out to you for further discussion & next steps.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1876903