The position will be responsible for the deployment and support of the enterprise-wide network system infrastructure and interconnected technologies that require day-to-day support and administration in order to obtain maximum availability of systems and optimal network performance. Responsibilities
• Administer, monitor, maintain and optimize WAN, LAN and Wi-Fi networks for optimal performance and maximum availability.
• Ensure all the Network devices (Routers, Switches, Load Balancers, Wireless LAN Controllers) & Firewalls remains in good working condition.
• Configure, troubleshoot and resolve any issues within Network and Security areas, including performance and capacity issues.
• Respond to production issues speedily, including bringing up the defective hardware during and after office hours.
• Take the lead in updating & documenting all Network configuration, Firmware, Network diagrams and all the cabling for all the End-Devices.
• Provide technical support and consultation, conduct procurement and perform project management activities for enhancement and the change in Network and Security configuration.
• Define processes to manage the Network infrastructure.
• Identify and drive service improvement initiatives to improve overall network operation quality and productivity.
• Work with vendor to manage and coordinate the infrastructure security reviews, assessments and penetration tests.
• Work with the cyber security team in the remediation of network related vulnerabilities.
• Any other related duties/tasks as assigned. Requirements
• Bachelor Degree (or higher) in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science / Information Technology or relevant discipline.
• Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) qualified personnel who has at least 5 years working experience in ISP or Banking industry.
• Having any Security certification is advantageous.
• Familiar with the following Network configuration & setup: BGP, OSPF, MPLS, VPN Tunnel (GRE & IPSec), VRF, HSRP / VRRP, QoS, IP Flow Top Talkers, IP Accounting, ARP, NAT, PAT, Port Channel, VXLAN, Policy Routing.
• Familiar with the Security Appliances such as Cisco FirePower, Fortinet Firewall and/or Palo Alto.
• Familiar with NMS setup and configuration such as NetFlow, MRTG / PRTG and SolarWinds.
• Familiar with F5 Networks / A10 Load Balancers device.
• Have experience with Security Remediation Audit and RFP / RFQ Tender requirements.
• A motivated person with the ability to work independently, a good team player and goal oriented individual.
We regret only shortlisted candidate will be notified.