Enterprise Sales - Buyside OMS Sales Team Leader, ASEAN - Singapore
Bloomberg's Buy-side Order Management System (AIM) delivers global, multi-asset solutions for portfolio management, trading, compliance and operations for buy-side firms. AIM is used by more than 15,000 professionals in nearly 90 countries at over 900 client firms, including some of the largest asset managers, hedge funds, insurance companies, pension funds and government agencies. Our goal is to offer the most scalable asset management technology in the market - one that allows AIM clients to grow assets on existing investments and to quickly expand into new asset classes, markets or investment styles without disruption. What's the role?
An exciting opportunity has opened up in Singapore to lead the AIM Sales team covering ASEAN markets. This team works very closely with the rest of the enterprise sales-force in order to sell into new markets and up-sell existing accounts, giving us the ability to identify new market trends and allowing us to grow revenue by spotting opportunities beyond the existing strategies in place, establishing Bloomberg solutions at the centre of a firm's technology stack.
As a team leader, you will be a player coach responsible for managing, developing and coaching a team of specialist reps. You will set a vision, build successful sales strategies, and maximise the significant opportunities that are in in front of us. You will also manage internal relationships concisely and with tact across Implementation, Product, Project Management Office, Negotiations and Software Engineering departments, whilst simultaneously managing customer expectations. Demonstrating credibility through prior experience working with the buy-side community and having an understanding of the buy-side technologies is critical. We'll trust you to:
You'll need to have:
- Set and communicate business vision
- Set and execute sales strategies for AIM to help drive the pipeline and achieve sales targets
- Exemplify an Enterprise Selling approach with the need to understand the connections between AIM and other Bloomberg solutions to bring a total buy-side solution to our clients
- Collaborate closely with other offices and teams to drive projects and maintain a cross-regional operation
- Develop and maintain key customer relationships, showing the ability to influence and drive partnerships to meet revenue targets
- Be hands-on and work side by side with your team
- Develop each team member's knowledge, skills, and talent through careful coaching and constructive feedback, and support them in building a successful career at Bloomberg
- Motivate your team to perform at the peak of their potential and build team spirit in order to drive results
We'd love to see:
- Client facing experience in Financial Services or a Financial Technology company in the past 5 years
- 7+ year of experience selling buy-side technology workflow solutions to institutional clients
- The ability to spot trends, new opportunities and establish credibility with our clients by understanding their business and workflows in order to build strategy and deliver revenue targets
- Experience building and maintaining strategic internal partnerships across departments to maximise cross-selling opportunities
- A motivation to lead, mentor and develop a team in order to achieve sales targets, plus support future career growth for the team within Bloomberg
- Aptitude to excel in a fast paced, rapidly growing environment
- Demonstrated continuous career growth within an organisation
- Strong presentation and communication skills in English
- Ability to travel
If this sounds like you;
- Deep knowledge of Bloomberg's product offerings across Terminal and Specialist products
- Prior experience within the Multi Asset OEMS space
- Prior experience selling to financial institutional clients in ASEAN markets
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional/product/asset-and-investment-manager/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing email@example.com.