Enterprise Sales - Sell-side OMS (TOMS), Sales Representative, Singapore
Bloomberg's Trade Order Management Solutions (TOMS) provides fixed income sell-side firms the capabilities to efficiently manage inventory, risk, P&L, compliance and straight-through processing. The enterprise suite of solutions includes electronic trading tools and market connectivity to help firms synchronize their front office risk and trading with middle-office, operations and enterprise applications in real-time. What's the role?
As a key member of our rapidly growing APAC TOMS team, you'll be responsible for building deep client relationships, uncovering sales opportunities through client interactions and prospecting, and positioning TOMS and other Bloomberg solutions to generate leads and drive revenue. You'll work closely with colleagues in the Account Management team to gain a deep understanding of your clients' business needs, and provide consultative solutions to build stronger relationships. You'll also play a role in influencing the direction of our products by providing feedback on user workflow demands and market intelligence.
You'll need to demonstrate credibility with a proven competency and knowledge of the sell-side community, have an understanding of the operational and trading activities of the customer and have a thorough understanding of optimal workflow and usage. You will need to be able to demonstrate a genuine interest in our clients by being a good listener and understanding their Enterprise needs before recommending solutions. We'll trust you to:
You'll need to have:
- Set and execute on strategy for TOMS
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of your clients business, workflow and technology stack
- Value add by utilising this client in-depth knowledge as well as your strong product knowledge, technical skills, and market knowledge to build new revenue streams by positioning TOMS and our other Bloomberg product offerings to bring a holistic solution to our clients
- Collaborate effectively with Account Managers, Product Managers and other Enterprise Sales teams
We'd love to see:
- 5 years+ sales experience, ideally within the Fixed Income and Foreign Exchange market
- Strong understanding of the financial markets and full lifecycle of a trade with special focus on asset classes like Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange, Interest and Credit Derivatives, and Money Markets
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with external c-suite level and internal business managers across teams such as Trading, Sales, Middle and Back Office, Technology and E-commerce
- Strong business sense with track record of identifying potential value creation and new prospects, as well as building and maintaining solid client relationships
- Independent individual with a strong aptitude to excel in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment whilst being able to work cohesively with a team is necessary.
- Strong presentation and English communication skills
- Strong understanding of the ASEAN Markets
- Ability to manage time effectively, multi-task and work well under pressure in a team environment
- Available for regular travel within the assigned geographical coverage
If this sounds like you:
- Extensive knowledge of the Fixed Income cash and Derivatives markets with experience with Fixed Income Trading workflows
- Order management technology and electronic trading experience especially knowledge of TOMS
- Project Management and Planning Skills
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this: http://www.bloomberg.com/professional
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
As Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer, please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.