Entrepreneurial & Private Business Strategy Practice - Senior Associate
Line of Service
Entrepreneurial & Private Business (EPB) - Private Clients Management Level
Senior Associate Job Description & Summary
A career at PwC is more than "just" a job. It's about being part of a purpose-led firm that builds trust in society and solve important problems. We help our clients to make informed decisions and operate effectively within them. At PwC, we are committed to making a difference for each other, our clients, and our community - by empowering you to be the best version of yourself and investing in your growth. You'll be able to develop as a leader, be well-connected, work in a great environment, explore our benefits and make a positive contribution.
With PwC, you'll ignite a meaningful career while being supported by a strong coaching and people-oriented culture, our Flex policies (Flex Space, Flex Dress and Flex Time), innovative learning and development programs (training programs, digital upscaling) as well as mobility opportunities. If you would like to be connected to like-minded individuals outside of work, we highly encourage you to be part of our people clubs and committees such as the Sports and Recreational Club, Toastmasters Club and more! How will you value-add?
You will be part of our Entrepreneurial and Private Clients (EPC) Strategy practice, dedicated to providing strategic advice to entrepreneurs, owner-managed and family businesses. Our approach is one that utilises an integrated process to connect business strategies with the personal goals of business owners.
Our distinctive service approach is based on a specialised practice unit supported by a global network of committed and experienced advisors who are dedicated to serving owner-managed companies and their owners. We understand private companies have different issues from public companies and we bring fresh perspectives to the business. Together we can build trust in society and solve important problems.
- Deliver strategy engagements for fast-growing medium enterprises in Singapore
- Understand the goals of clients and aligning the team to these objectives, setting clear priorities and direction
- Usage of key business strategy tools, frameworks and information databases to deliver insightful and pragmatic advice for clients
- Influence clients, teams, and individuals positively
- Deliver exceptional client service while fostering collaboration with the team
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in accounting, business, finance or economics
- At least 2-3 years of work experience in strategy consulting. Candidates with deep industry and commercial expertise will be considered as well.
- Emotionally intelligent individual able to build strong relationships that inspire openness and trust, as well as to collaborate in teamwork settings with colleagues and clients
- Demonstrable ability to handle work professionally, in teams and independently with a strong client service mindset
- Strong network of business owners from fast growing medium-sized enterprises
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal. Proficient in both English and Mandarin.
- Well-groomed in both appearance and mannerism
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified due to the high number of applicants for this role. Education
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Certifications
(if blank, certifications not specified) Desired Languages
(If blank, desired languages not specified) Travel Requirements
Not Specified Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
No Government Clearance Required?
No Job Posting End Date