- Sep 20, 2022
Equity Research Analyst, Asia Pacific Equity Research Analyst, Asia Pacific Key Responsibilities
- Produce research reports, build and maintain valuation models, interview to companies to assess fundamentals
- Communicate with portfolio managers, who manage country, regional and global products, in Singapore, Hong Kong and Tokyo
- Industry & Country Coverage: Industrials/Telecom/Utilities in countries of India/ASEAN/OCEANIA
- Minimum BA/BS university degree
- Comprehensive knowledge of financial concepts and investment products
- Knowledge of ESG is preferable
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Team player working closely with the other Analysts and Portfolio Managers (in Singapore, Hong Kong and Japan) to support portfolio management
- Self-reliant, resourceful, and proactive
- At least two years of working experience as an equity research analyst (buy/sell side)
Please reach out to Angel Fu at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
EA Licence No : 11C5502
Registration No : R1983939