Our Client is a leading International Bank who are looking for European Bankers to be based in London or Luxembourg with accounts booked out of the Singapore booking centre.
The organization's core mission is to provide clients with personalised and comprehensive financial solutions and they have built a reputation for providing exceptional service to clients worldwide.
Due to business requirements, our client is seeking experienced Relationship Managers to join their Private Wealth Management team in Luxembourg and London. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in managing relationships with high net worth individuals and families. As a Relationship Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and managing a portfolio of high net worth clients, providing them with personalised investment advice and solutions to meet their financial objectives.
- Building strong relationships with clients, maintaining regular communication, and providing exceptional client service.
- Collaborating with our internal partners to deliver comprehensive solutions to clients, including wealth planning, banking, and credit solutions.
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and our internal policies and procedures.
- Minimum 8 years of private wealth management experience, with a track record of managing relationships with European high net worth individuals and families.
- Strong knowledge of investment products and markets.
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients and internal partners.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.