【 What you will be doing 】
- Provide multi-asset class trading expertise in equity, options, FX, and futures markets
- Execute trades as directed by Portfolio Managers
- Provide market and trading color to Portfolio Managers; use market and sector knowledge to assist PMs with timing and implementation of trade ideas
- Build and maintain relationships with sell-side brokers and traders
- Assist Portfolio Managers with commission tracking and allocation
- Provide management with information on Portfolio Managers' trading activity
- Monitor automated trading systems as directed
【 What they are offering 】
- Variable Bonus (Depending on Company and Individual performance)
- Annual Leave: 15 days
- Medical Leave:14 days
- Holidays will follow Japanese Calendar
【 What they are looking for 】
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experienced in a related role (such as Analyst, sales trader, position trader, agency execution, Buy-side execution trading, research)
- Detail oriented, Demonstrates thoroughness and strong ownership of work
- Good team player with a strong willingness to participate and help others
- Multi-Asset Knowledge: Equities (core), Futures, Options, FX, and Fixed Income is added advantage
- Understanding Relative value pair trading is a plus!
- Japanese speaking skills would be an advantage!
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Registration No.: R22107423 (Matthew Chia Yong Xuan)
Recruitment License : 12C5051