Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 50 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients. POSITION The Position
The firm is seeking an Administrative Assistant position in our Singapore office to support a team of Equity Investment Management Portfolio Managers/Analysts. The mandate of the role is to leverage the investors' time, and the ideal candidate would be an organized, proactive professional who enjoys multi-tasking in a busy team environment. ResponsibilitIes
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Proactive calendar management and extensive logistical coordination of meetings with various constituencies (e.g. setting up internal & external conference calls/meetings, logistical planning)
- Diligent telephone coverage with gate-keeping expectations
- International travel itineraries and arrangements
- Organizing conference logistics
- Completing expense reports, handling daily mail, file systems and coverage of phone lines
- Producing various materials including daily reports, market data information, meeting prep packets, research materials, etc.
- Helping to coordinate the production of presentation books, including collating and binding presentations
- Arranging and orchestrating all client meetings materials, daily reports, market data information, meeting prep packets, research materials, etc.
- Providing back-up for other department support positions as needed
- Assisting with ad-hoc projects or other duties as assigned
We are looking for candidates that have the ability to demonstrate strong business maturity and work proactively in a fast-paced small office environment. The ideal candidate would also possess:
- Undergraduate degree strongly preferred; 5-10 years of experience. Investment management and/or professional services background will be viewed favorably.
- Intellectual curiosity and willingness to learn
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, & PowerPoint). Knowledge of Bloomberg, Factset, and/or desk-top publishing tools will be an advantage
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- High level of reliability, professionalism and discretion
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Outstanding service orientation and proactive problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritization abilities
- Strong detail-orientation and work quality
- Ability to work under pressure, tight deadlines and to accommodate last-minute changes
- Positive, can-do, and flexible attitude
Executive Assistant JOB FAMILY
Administrative Services, Admin Support LOCATION
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management considers all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at Wellington@icareerhelp.com .