We are one of the largest investment management organizations in the world, with over 1000 people working together to create long-term value.
Investment Services Private Market and Finance Department
The Investment Services Private Market and Finance Department is responsible for investment services for the private market and financial management across the GIC group. It is responsible for providing operations and reporting support to the private market business of GIC as well as budgeting, accounting, payment processing, cash management, tax and financial & management reporting services to all departments, corporate management companies and the global offices of the GIC group. It is involved in deal structuring and closing, transaction processing, administration and accounting of investment holding companies, review of financial controls for asset operations, cash & securities reconciliation, valuation and financial reporting for assets under management, and external debt financing.
To continually enhance the capabilities of the team, we are looking for a suitable candidate to join ISPVMF as an Executive Assistant to provide secretarial and administrative support to the team. The ideal candidate should be an organized and proactive professional who enjoys working in a fast paced and collaborative team environment.
- Provide secretariat and administrative duties to the management team
- Manage schedule, arrange and coordinate internal (e.g. team meetings, investment committee meetings etc.) and external meetings
- Organize business trips and prepare travel itineraries (i.e. book all aspects of business travel - flight, hotels, taxis, restaurants)
- Keep track of correspondences and ensure proper maintenance of records
- Organize and maintain electronic files (via Enterprise Document Management System/EDMS), handle general correspondence, and expedite urgent, confidential and important correspondence to appropriate personnel
- Prepare simple presentations on department projects and initiatives
- Work closely with executive assistants internally and externally to coordinate meetings with strategic partners in the industry
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of relevant experience in providing secretarial and administrative support to a team of professionals
- Ability to be a dynamic team player and collaborate well across different teams
- High learning agility with good pro-activeness in problem solving and striving for greater efficiency and effectiveness in task management
- Highly organized and detail oriented, with the ability to handle multiple simultaneous tasks, prioritize and meet engagement deadlines
- Good communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and organizational skills
- Good general knowledge of IT equipment and usage, Word, PowerPoint, Excel & Outlook
- Experience in finance industry is an added advantage