Our client is a Corporate and Advisory firm
- You will be managing a team and will be responsible for ensuring client management, retention and client base expansion. You will assist the Director in strategic planning, recruitment, development of business unit performance and will contribute to the development and implementation of quality management strategies and plans.
- You will develop an in-depth knowledge of existing and potential clients, their industry and key contacts and will be responsible for the overall client servicing of the group. You will also be accountable for any jobs lost due to controllable reasons.
- Possessing an in-depth knowledge of existing and potential clients, you will meet prospective clients and prepare fee proposals, including follow-through until the job is accepted or rejected.
- You will be responsible for billings, WIP, overseeing credit control and the prompt collection of debts for the respective portfolio of clients. You will work with Finance to follow-up on outstanding and doubtful debts, in order to increase collections. You will review fees and will propose fee increase. You will also oversee the preparation and coordination of the statutory books and documents, including submission of statutory forms and documents to ACRA and IRAS.
- You will supervise the daily operations of the group and will ensure all communications with clients are supported by emails, outlining agreed action steps, responsibilities and deadlines. You will also participate in the preparation of budgets and forecasts for the group and will compare with the previous budget/ forecasts.
- You will be involved in formal technical training for corporate secretarial staff, providing and organizing training for other departmental staff on updates in the Listing Manual, Companies Act and/or Stock Exchange, as well as other rules which may impact other departments.
- Minimum ICSA qualified Chartered Secretary or hold an LLB degree
- Min 5 to 12 years of relevant or related work experience
- Excellent client servicing and strong problem-solving skills
- Able to build team rapport with a willingness to share knowledge
- Meticulous, organized and deadline oriented
EA License Number: 18C9289 | Registration Number: R1113491