(Expression of Interest) Global Mobility Services - Immigration
Line of Service
Business Services Specialism
Global Mobility Services Management Level
Associate Job Description & Summary
A career in our Global Mobility Services practice, within People and Organisation Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients reset their talent strategies and deliver extraordinary business results through their people. We focus on evaluating and managing their unique challenges so our clients can maximise their return on the overall investment in human capital. You'll gain a tremendous depth of expertise in all aspects of human capital, including creating sustainable value through people culture and change, designing compensation and retirement strategies, and improving human capital operations.
Our team helps companies streamline and effectively manage their international assignment programme in a cost efficient manner. You'll assist our team with international assignee management, Human Resources, payroll, finance and accounting in addition to mobility policy, process and governance consulting.
To really stand out and make us ﬁt for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future. Responsibilities
- Assist clients with the handling of the immigration application process;
- Provide advice and support to clients to facilitate compliance with the Singapore immigration requirements;
- Manage a high volume of immigration casework across multiple client accounts;
- Review the work of juniors assisting in the preparation and handling of an immigration case;
- Undertake immigration research and assist with complex advisory work;
- Manage and foster strong relationships with clients and the Ministry of Manpower ;
- Engage in business development activities and scoping out growth opportunities;
- Assist with training and coaching of the team Support Administrators;
- Adhere to Key Performance Indicators and ensure professional delivery of immigration services.
Due to overwhelming response, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Education
- Diploma or Degree holders with working experience.
- Client facing - Good interpersonal and communication skills needed.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced changing environment.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Commitment to teamwork and excellence.
- Possess good written and spoken English.
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Certifications
(if blank, certifications not specified) Desired Languages
(If blank, desired languages not specified) Travel Requirements Available for Work Visa Sponsorship? Government Clearance Required? Job Posting End Date