FCC Surveillance Officer
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
Our Financial Crime Compliance ("FCC") Surveillance function is responsible for conducting transaction monitoring and name screening for the APAC Private Banking ("PB") and Investment Banking ("IB") businesses to detect potential AML/CFT suspicious activity.
- Review and investigate alerts generated by the AML transaction monitoring system and name screening systems in accordance with the defined bank's standards with a view of identifying potentially suspicious transactions; this will require interaction with key business partners across the bank.
- Produce appropriate management information and raise potential issues to key surveillance partners in a timely manner.
- Work with key business partners to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of existing surveillance methodology to ensure that Surveillance programs are robust and up-to-date (e.g. conduct annual and ongoing exercises to revise surveillance thresholds and search parameters).
- Provide a feedback loop to the APAC FCC Surveillance Head on alerts, scenario performance and any trend analysis undertaken
- Regular meetings with fellow reviewers across regions to share lessons learned and best-practices
- Take part in all relevant meetings and be an integral part of the Surveillance team
- Build and maintain positive relationships with global partners
- Be integrated with the broader Surveillance team in the region
- Establish the surveillance methodology for new monitoring topics in response to business partner's requirements
- Engage with supervisors to fully understand the Supervisory Risk and Control Frameworks
- Assist supervisors on ad-hoc projects and documentation involving FCC Surveillance work streams
- Seek to support the deployment of activities and assist with the development and reputation of the team
Your future colleagues
You will work within the FCC Surveillance team responsible for transaction monitoring and name screening for the Private Banking as well as Investment Banking businesses in APAC.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values. You Offer
N/A - pending TWWW agreement
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.