- Undertake scoping and evaluation of new initiatives. Define overall considerations, including scalability, maintainability, cost, operations and technology principal risk to provide a recommendation
- Lead and collaborate with cross-functional and technical teams including business analysts, solution architect, business technology services teams, and testing teams to define/clarify requirements
- Lead the discussions at the project working and steering committee
- Plan and manage budget, technical deliverables as per plan
- Work with the Functional Business Analyst to ensure that functional requirements are well defined and delivered
- Work with the Architects and Solution Architects to ensure solution designs are delivered
- Work with the Tech Delivery managers to deliver detailed estimates for the build and test phases of the program.
- Work with Technology team on the smooth delivery of the solution
- Review Test Strategy, help plan and support the user acceptance testing and help address any issues. Ensures that there is a business perspective on how the new operations and technical capabilities will be delivered to the business.
- Spot potential problems, recognize the risk impact and propose risk mitigation strategies.
- Ensure deliveries are as per plan. Pro-actively highlight risks and develop mitigation strategies
- End-to-end responsibility for multiple projects in the region
- At least 15 years’ experience in Banking, Consulting, IT services with proven track record
- Strategic forward thinking approach to challenges with outstanding communications, influencing, negotiating and persuasion skills
- Experience in scoping and evaluation – Defining overall considerations, including scalability, maintainability, cost, operations and technology principal risk to provide a recommendation
- Experience should include working on transformation initiatives within the APAC region related to retail credit decision processes, data analytics and credit scoring models.
Please contact Joe Lim at 83228401 or you may mail your resume to JoeL@charterhouse.com.sg for a confidential discussion.
Only successful candidates will be notified.
EA License no.: 16S8066 I Reg no.: R2199222