FX Trade Assistant (Associate / Senior Associate)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as a FX Trade Assistant
This is a trade assistant role to support the FX trading segment of Bank of Singapore. The candidate is expected to perform trade booking, execution and reconciliation support for products including FX cash and derivatives to enable business scalability. It is an opportunity to gain exposure to the field of FX with one of the leading FX franchises in Singapore. Besides working in the most vibrant market and gaining decent product knowledge, the role will provide extensive understanding on the various banking platforms and vendor-based system in market.
- Work closely with dealers and active FX trading clients of the bank
- Support dealers by booking deals accurately and promptly
- Provide client position and margin as requested
- Conduct simulation on margin impact across various FX products using internal systems
- Provide execution support for various FX products to clients and Internal teams
- Support end of day reconciliation
- Knowledge of front to back booking flows involving liaising with team members, middle office, counterparties and clients for reconciliation of positions
- Hold a Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- FMRP, CACS 1 & 2
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in a similar role
- FX Product knowledge is a must (Spot, swap, option, accumulator, target redemption forward and Pivot)
- Fast and accurate booking acumen
- Ability to analyse and advise margin impact to client portfolio
- Character - High professionalism and energy level, ability to engage and build relationships with stakeholders
- Self - driven, motivated and committed to service excellence and strongly collaborative in nature
- Having simple coding knowledge is an advantage