About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a FX application support ... In this role, you will:
- Provide production support FX trading systems, including Electronic trading, Pricing, Booking, Risk systems.
- Be responsible for the troubleshooting complex system and/or application issues and the deployment of code within a controlled change-management environment.
- Review and analyze moderately complex operational support systems, application software, and system management tools to ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Work directly with Traders / Sales / MO clients to build trusted relationship and provide timely technical/functional support
- Build automation and processes that reduce the impact of mistakes and eliminate recurring incidents
- Be able to work within a high-pressure environment and manage multiple priorities.
- University Graduate of Computer Science or Engineering degree.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in trading application support interact with traders
- Knowledge in at least 1 programing languages and experience in raising development bugs - including priority assessment, high quality analysis, and detailed investigation.
- Understanding of trade life cycle and financial products, ideally FX products including spot/forward/swaps/NDF/Options.
- Knowledge of electronic trading system with FIX protocol (Financial Information eXchange) experience
- Advanced SQL skills and experience with relational database or Mongo DB.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. The candidate must have the ability to build and maintain relationships with technology and business partners.
We Value Diversity
- Desired Qualifications:
- Knowledge of monitoring tools such as ITRS, Splunk
- Understanding of agile methodology
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.