Our Client, a Single Family Office here in Singapore is a a fast-growing private fund managing multi-asset investments in both public and private markets. They are seeking a smart vibrant candidate who is a self starter that can take the initiative within the Investment team. This is an immediate hire.
Role responsibilities include:
- Update and maintain portfolio analytics database.
- Assist in preparing monthly performance reports of the portfolio and Investor packs
- Track and review performance of existing holdings and presenting findings to senior management.
- Market Scan & proactive tracking of macro & micro trends.
- Portfolio management: Monitoring the investment portfolios on a regular basis, tracking performance against benchmarks, and making adjustments to ensure alignment with investment objectives.
- Conduct research and analysis on investment opportunities across various asset classes including equities, fixed income, private equity, and private debt.
- Assist in preparing investment decks and recommendations for investment committee and board approvals.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as assigned
- 4-6 Years experience in the desired field
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance, Business or Economics.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools and familiarity with Bloomberg / Other portfolio management software.
- Team management experience (desirable).
- Detailed-oriented and high level of work quality.
- Strong Work Ethic,
- Good written, verbal communication and presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex financial information to non-financial stakeholders.
- Self-motivated, hands-on, takes initiative and be able to work independently.
Compensation will be around $6K plus annual discretionary bonus + medical insurance.