Our client is an established and blue-chip PE/investment firm. It is based in town. It invests in private equity funds, with a focus on the development and innovation of new investment platforms and products to make private equity (“PE”) accessible to a broader group of investors.
The co is a dynamic and innovative firm that looks to bring onboard energetic, smart and motivated individuals who have a keen interest in investments & finance.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the candidate will oversee a small team of 2 in fulfilling the following duties in relation to the entities under for one of the bond funds.
Financial, Operations and Management Reporting
• Responsible for all spectrum of activities for a group of investment holding entities, including, but not limited to, accounting, audit, tax (local, overseas and GST), statutory and budgeting
• Prepare management reports and analysis for senior management’s review
• Review of all deliverables from the fund administrator and able to respond to and resolve queries or escalate where necessary. Be the point of contact for all fund administrators and perform regular service review with the fund administrators
• Oversee and ensure timely completion of all respective semi-annual distributions of each transactions
• Participate in all the fund’s related matters including acquisition of investments to transaction launch
• Work closely and coordinate with all business units and external parties, including fund administrators, banks, trustee, auditors, and tax agent, to support the regular reporting deliverables and deadlines
• Participate and provide inputs in new workflow, system implementation, and project coordination where required
• Participate in other work processes and ad-hoc tasks where required
• Initiate efficiency improvements to control enhancements
• Degree in Accountancy/Finance/ACCA/CA Equivalent with 10-15 years of accounting/ finance experience gained in the PE/asset management industry
• Good understanding of SFRS(I) and private equity funds investment.
• Added bond knowledge/experience is a plus but not a must
• Basic understanding of US tax a nice-to-have but not a must
• Highly organized with strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to dive deep on ambiguous challenges and deliver actionable insight
• Meticulous and able to work independently with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Keen learner with positive attitude, motivated, flexibility to work in a small office environment
• Aptitude in standard computer software (including PowerPoint, Excel and Words)
• Oracle experience a nice-to-have
• Able to work in a fast paced environment
The co offers attractive var bonus for a good performer and a very dynamic and fast growth work environment.
To apply, pls send your cv in word doc. Pls also include details on your current salary, expected salary and notice period in your cv.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
CAP Consulting (EA license: 14C7175)
Caroline Poh (EA Registration: R1105649)
Date ad is posted – 10 Jun 2022