- Advising Fund Managers on most appropriate investment decisions based on quantitative analyses;
- Undertaking modelling of potential investment opportunities across Southeast Asia;
- Undertaking financial analysis (budgeting and forecasting) and modelling. Accountability for accuracy of financial models;
- Assist Fund Manager to assess and interpret complicated financial information;
- Contributing to risk analyses and suggested investment strategies to Fund Manager as required;
- Assisting the acquisition and divestment process as required;
- Completing reports for investor and management updates;
- Degree Qualified preferably
- Minimum of 2 to 5 years relevant experienceW
- Well-developed numeric and financial analysis skills.
Thank you for your application, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JAC Recruitment Pte. Ltd.
EA Licence Number: 90C3026
EA Personnel: R2198664
Rhys Goh Hui Ming