Finance Change APAC Data Sourcing Project Manager
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
In this role, the Project Manager will be required to:
- Perform effective project management to ensure that the project is delivered to scope, on time and to budget, with benefits clearly articulated and tracked to realisation.
- Establish a strong governance framework through adherence to milestone planning and effectively managing key risks and issues
- Active management of key business partners by providing an appropriate and transparent level of updates, managing expectations and ensuring issues raised are appropriate.
- Regular hosting of key partners forums like Working Groups and Steering Committees, as well as ad-hoc business partners forums as platforms to actively manage them at different levels.
- Proactive engagement with Front-to-Back PM and Front-to-Back Test Manager to ensure CFO issues or concerns are being raised and addressed in a timely fashion.
- Provide mentorship and oversight on the project team and also work with to ensure accurate documentation of all project artefacts throughout the project lifecycle (feasibility analysis, requirements, test strategy, test cases, deployment, post implementation support and review)
- Provide timely and concise status updates to management and program managers, including accurate progress updates and escalation of risks, issues and dependencies in respective areas of responsibilities
Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application Around 7-10 years’ experience in either one or a combination of the following; (i) Financial Services industry, (ii) Consulting Services industry and (iii) Audit & Advisory Services industry Experience (3 years+) of leading a team and talent management Strong communication (written, verbal, presentational) skills, ability to document information accurately and succinctly, and business partner management Investment Bank and/or Private Banking product knowledge (Loans, Money Markets, Guarantees, Securities, OTC and Listed Derivatives) across asset classes (Interest Rate, FX, Credit, Commodity, Equities) and the CFO processes typically required to support such processes Strong foundation and understanding of business analysis relating to CFO processes through project roles Able to work independently, multitask and work on multiple projects at the same time, perform in a high pressured environment Excellent teammate (display enthusiasm, confidence & commitment) Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking who can work on own initiative and can deliver on time under pressure with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards Additional relevant experience or capabilities Experience of process change management, and benefit realisation Experience and understanding of CFO key processes or concepts (accounting principles, regulatory and liquidity reporting, product control processes etc.), line Financial Accounting/Product Control role; and/or Experience in providing Financial Services Consulting services to the CFO function; Familiarity with Prince 2 or an equivalent project management methodology, e.g. certification for PMP Candidate Value Proposition Experience of a high-profile, complex multi-jurisdictional project. Exposure to wide array of business partners across departments, businesses and locations. Working in a highly-motivated team with a dynamic and collaborative culture
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.