Headquartered in Singapore, our client is in trading industry with global presence. Currently, the team is looking for a Finance Director to join Singapore office. This person will lead a team and report directly to Regional CFO.
- Lead a finance team
- Oversees the full spectrum of financial & management reporting, regulatory submission, group consolidation, tax and audit matters, internal control, budgeting, treasury and statutory reporting.
- Manage internal and external audit matters
- Provide analysis to financial data and trends to provide insights into key performance indicators for business decision making.
- Establishes and develops relations with senior management and external partners and stakeholders.
- Review company budget against actual.
- Monitor cash flow for organization’s operations.
- ACCA/CPA or Degree in Accountancy, Finance or its equivalent
- More than 10 years of relevant experience with operational experience in trading industry
- Good knowledge of corporate governing operating policies, controls and processes
- Experience in leading a finance team, possess strong analytical skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines in fast pace work environment
- Familiarity with group reporting in listed organization and system implementation preferred