Our client is an investment firm with investment strategies in greenfield projects. They are currently looking for a Finance Director to play a key role in managing the full spectrum of finance functions for the fund.
- Review the preparation of quarterly board, investor, and lender reporting for the funds.
- Review the preparation of monthly management reports for the funds.
- Review and manage business processes, chart of accounts, accounting policies and strengthen internal controls.
- Review the analysis of the monthly cashflows across the funds.
- Review the preparation and submission of the quarterly GST filings and annual corporate tax filings for the funds at local and cross-national levels.
- Review and manage accounting and tax due diligence prior to investment and post investment review.
- Review and manage the annual audit for the funds.
- Act as liaison with external stakeholders and service providers.
- Involved in advising & executing asset acquisition and divestment.
- Bachelor in Accountancy, Business or Economics, preferably specializing in Finance.
- CA/CPA qualified is preferred.
- Strong understanding of Private Equity Fund structures.
- More than 12 years of relevant work experience in audit, Private Equity and/or Asset Management firms.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skill (written & spoken English) and high emotional intelligence.