This is a site finance lead role that is also part of the Senior Leadership team in Singapore. Leading a team, the successful candidate is expected to have strong finance experience in a manufacturing environment.
- This role is based in Singapore at the manufacturing facility.
- It is the lead Finance role at the site.
- This individual will lead a team of finance professionals that is responsible for all end-to-end finance activities related to the manufacturing facility.
- The scope of responsibility shall include FP&A, accounting, compliance, development & coaching and career planning of team members and other administrative tasks that are expected from a site finance lead.
- This role is a member of the Senior Leadership Team on site and the successful candidate is expected to be able to contribute to both long and short term operational and strategic activities on site.
- This role reports to the Executive Director of Finance.
- Bachelor’s degree in business and/or MBA degree
- Certified public accountant or past experience working in accounting (with preference for experience in cost accounting)
- Experience supporting senior leaders of a matrix organization as an FP&A business partner or in some other advisory capacity
- Managerial experience to include hiring and staff performance management
- Experience in preparing executive communication to include written and oral presentations