Line of Service
Internal Firm Services Industry/Sector
Not Applicable Specialism
IFS - Finance Management Level
Administrative Job Description & Summary
A career in Finance, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to help PwC in all aspects of our Finance internal function including financial planning and reporting, data analysis, and assisting leadership with overall strategy. You'll focus on recording and analysing financial transactions, paying and receiving invoices, maintaining financial statement ledger accounts, and preparing analysis and reconciliations of bills to detect fraud.
Our Finance Operations team manages PwC's financial risk through financial planning and reporting, data analysis, and tactical consulting. As a part of our team, you'll assist us with budgeting, reporting, business operations, domestic and international accounting operations, and finance strategy.
#LI-DNP How will you value-add?
1. Handle procurement related matters which includes:
- Attend to users' queries and provide advice/ training to users to ensure compliance with procurement policies and procedures
- Review / update procurement policies
- Maintain vendor and item master data in SAP accounting system
- Prepare documentation for update of access right and approval matrix in accounting system
- Works closely with IT department on system matters
- Self directed learning on system functionality and generation of reports from system
- Ensures timely update of contracts in system by users
2. Conduct audit of staff expense claims and educate users about expense claim policies
3. Process Accounts Payable invoices and payments
4. Assist with business transformation projects
#LI-DNP About you
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified due to the high number of applicants for this role. Education
- Independent worker as well as a good team player
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly driven and proactive individual
- Minimum diploma holder with at least 3 years of relevant experience in accounts payable / GL and procurement administration
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, ERP system and contract management system
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Certifications
(if blank, certifications not specified) Desired Languages
(If blank, desired languages not specified) Travel Requirements
Not Specified Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
No Government Clearance Required?
No Job Posting End Date