Salary: up to $3500 basic
Location: 67 Ubi Ave 1
Working hours: Mon – Fri, 9am – 6pm
- Min Diploma holder with at least 3 years of finance experiences
- Have knowledge in Fixed Assets reporting
- Ensure the proper accounting and financial reporting for Fixed Assets, including effective operations of the general ledger, financial closing, financial and statutory reporting, internal controls, business processes and systems.
- Ensure timely and accurate recording of fixed assets including additions, disposals, retirements, impairment, and construction in progress.
- Ensure assets are capitalized in accordance with accounting policies and in compliance with the Financial Reporting Standards (FRS)
- Conducts periodic asset sighting exercise
- Timely and accurate submission of monthly/quarterly reporting and audit schedules for fixed assets and Capex
- Ensure timely follow up with internal stakeholders in the clearance of outstanding items.
- Support monthly/quarterly reporting including operational controls and reconciliation activities by providing offshore partner with relevant policies, procedures and rules