Finance Executive (M/AVP) OSPL - Finance (Business Partner & Regulatory Reporting)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for timely submission of reports to management and regulators.
- Support queries from the business and other departments within the Group.
- Ensure processing/adjustments to general ledger and product systems are done accurately.
- Ensure processes comply with Company/SGX regulations, policies and procedures.
- Support Finance Transformation initiatives and system/process enhancement projects.
- Ad hoc duties as assigned.
Reporting to AVP, Finance
- Minimum 3-4 years of finance related experience from a securities firm or bank.
- Minimum Degree in Accountancy, Business or related fields.
- Familiar with Equities and Futures/FX products.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Flexibility to work within multiple areas in the department.
- Change mindset and team player .