At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as a Finance Manager, Cost Planning and Analysis
in the Expense Management team! !
The incumbent will join the Expense Management team in Finance, specialising in business partnerships with Support Functions (e.g. Product Team, Operations and Technology, COO, CRO, etc), with a strong focus on facilitating and realizing bank wide expense initiatives.
This team strives to be the go-to business financial advisor in matters relating to cost efficiency initiatives, workforce transformation, return on technological investment, product initiatives and performance management. Main Duties
- A key business partner in providing value-added financial analytics to support all business decisions.
- Coverage of analytics that may span all key financials (Revenue, Expense, Net New Money, Assets Under Management, Loan Book, Headcount, Business Volume)
- Timely consolidation and preparation of the management reports for management of support functions. Provide meaningful insights on financial variance and monitor key performance indicators.
- Initiatives involving setting of stakeholder KPIs, enhancing governance process, cost efficiency exercises.
- Heavy involvement in month-end closing processes relating to MIS data.
- Preparation of financial deck and Power BI Dashboards for business reviews and presentations.
- Plays a pivotal role in the annual budgeting process. Monitoring and reporting on performance against plan.
- Streamline internal processes to achieve greater efficiency.
- Degree in Accounting, Banking or Finance
- Minimum 5-10 years of relevant experience in Business Finance within the banking industry.
- Strong interpersonal skills and confidence in dealing with senior management.
- Independent and hands on at work.
- Takes initiatives in streamlining processes and driving automation.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is required.
- Knowledge of Power BI & Globus T24 systems, SQL, Python programming preferred.
- CFA / CPA an advantage.