- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
Finance Officer (AM/M) OSPL - Financial Control & Corporate Secretarial
Finance Officer (AM/M) OSPL - Financial Control & Corporate SecretarialRoles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Financial Operation Function of the company that includes accounting for Equities, Futures and Leveraged FX.
- Perform accounts and bank reconciliations
- Prepare daily Customer Segregated Funds and Currency Exposure reports
- Proper and timely recording of the accounting/financial entries
- Handle system testing for any system enhancements/upgrades
- Ensure the processes comply with Company/SGX regulations, policies and procedures.
- Assist in ad hoc duties/projects as assigned
- Degree/Professional qualification in Accountancy, Banking and Finance or its equivalent
- 3 years of relevant accounting or finance related experience in futures, securities or financial institutions.
- Proficient in Microsoft excel and word, good knowledge on AS400 will be advantageous
- Pleasant personality, good team player, responsible, keen to learn and details oriented
- Able to work under tight deadlines and pressure