This is a newly created role to lead the delivery of shared services and accounting support to drive the optimization of finance functions across the region.
- Lead the delivery of shared services and accounting support to drive the optimization of finance functions across the region.
- Ensure compliance with all corporate policy, statutory financial reporting and tax requirements
- Support the improvement of financial processes and ERP systems (SUN and SAP) across Asia. This includes coaching of local staff in Asia and the delivery of shared accounting services and support.
- Lead and drive gradual transition towards shared services.
- Responsible for Asia Accounting, Internal control and tax functions. The Accounting function will be reporting to the Finance Service Manager.
- Streamline and manage shared services process to ensure adequate internal controls, drive efficiencies, process improvements and automation.
- Train and develop the shared service team members to foster understanding of systems with a high level of customer service focus.
- Partner regional and local teams to roll out new model and transformation of existing process.
- Extensive experiences in SUN ERP (version 4 and 6) and SAP system are critical.
- Preferably over 10 years of relevant experience in a MNC environment.
- Experience with ERP system implementation/upgrade.
- Strong accounting knowledge (CPA or equivalent)