At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as a Finance Specialist (Senior Associate/ Associate Director)
in the Financial & Capital Reporting
The incumbent will join a team of 6, assisting the Team Head, Financial and Capital Reporting, focusing on financial reporting
Qualifications Requirements :
- Lead a team of Finance professionals to support and manage Group and regulatory reporting; taxation and audit.
- Preparation and provision of accurate and timely financial and regulatory reports in compliance with OCBC and MAS / statutory requirements.
- Oversea the external audit process.
- Analysis of financial information in the various statutory and regulatory reports.
- Working with tax agent to prepare tax returns.
- Facilitate continuous improvements to current policies, procedures and processes.
- Participating in projects, systems implementation and enhancements.
- ACCA / Degree in Accounting; Familiar with IFRS/SFRS.
- Preferably 10 years of experience in working in a Finance or similar function in a bank or financial institution
- Strong experience in managing a team.
- Strong self-starter, pro-active and team player.
- Good analytical/communication skills and problem solving ability.
- Must be able to work well under tight deadlines, handle multiple responsibilities and deliver results.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (especially Excel, and Access) with experience in dealing with large datasets. Globus knowledge will be an advantage.